Grateful to God: Sunday morning Poems

A Grateful Sunday Prayer for New Beginnings

Arise Sunday morning as daylight is showing up, 

And beams on the hills through the delimiting trees, 

The skies are aglow with a range of colors, 

As murmurs of cloud ride the cool delicate breeze. 


Sing for me you songbird for your tunes resemble silver, 

What's more, welcome the new day with pleasantness and love, 

Open my window and take in the excellence, 

What's more, convey me forward to the sky above. 


Look after the nation as shadows are blurring, 

The slopes somewhere out there and fields waving gold, 

Consistent with my heart continually yielding such delight, 

Also, capture the second with sights to see. 


As butterflies sail through the nurseries of blossoms, 

An image of the beautiful sun with limitless elegance, 

Streaming before me in streams so reviving, 

So kind to my fingers and cool to my face. 


Grateful Sunday morning the church bells are ringing, 

And calling to adore they peal through the land, 

I follow their direction and celebrate in their sounding, 

For I have been honored now by God's caring hand. 


The swifts and the gobbles are taking off up skywards, 

Furthermore, into the blue of the immense atmosphere, 

Divine happiness as the day is unfolding, 

With miracles to talk about this morning so clear.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)