Girl, You're a Gem

Girl, you're a gem.
Beautiful, classy and intelligent
You have so much to live for
That and a whole lot more
Keep your head up and smile

Don't let anything stand your way
Remember to rise to the occasion
As you live from day to day
I wasn't going to bother you today
Buh I couldn't resist acknowledging 
the woman behind the beautiful face

I can fill oceans with poetry about you.
Sorry for shooting feelings 
at you like bullets from a gun
With thoughts like I'm writing my name
on your chest using my tongue

I wanna shoot for your heart but
I don't know where to aim cause baby you're a gem
But at the same time, I don't want to seem so affectionate
Cause I know you need your space

Wanting to reveal what I feel but,
It may not reach you the way I want
You say the things I want to hear
You're special hope you can see it too
Confident, kind, and brave
You're special I know you can feel it.



Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)