Closer.

I wanna sit closer to you
I want you to feel how loud my heartbeats for you.
To feel the butterflies in my stomach.
To feel my gentle touch.
Everything about you fascinates me.
From your smile to the beauty in your eyes.
Your angelic voice,
I would love to listen to you talk nonsense for hours.
And your laughter, It's hard for me not to love you.
All I think about is you, lemme love you a little more.
May be forever and a day.
When I leave Earth, I wanna be frozen in place with a rose
In a case full of love notes I wrote for the days I got to be next to you
When you get closer I can't breath, anxious dying for you love.
Hungry and starving😩
Im like a leaf in the wind trembling.
Im like a piece of bread deeped in a cup of tea,
Im soaking in love, I can't help it I can't fight it.
When it comes to you I'm not strong,
I become weak and vulnerable I've so many soft spots for you.
Lemme sit closer to you, lemme be with you

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold