Without You.

Without you, my thoughts became suicidal
Convinced that I was down to survival
For I was fond of you, my tender heart idol
Without you, my vision is hopeless
Alone, left with my loneliness
Can't find my focus, feeling homeless
Without you, I feel my soul drift away
Unhappy, the pain never goes away
An inch from giving up, struggling to stay
How I wish you were still single
It ain't just a poem, the attraction was timeless
Quitted alcohol for you made me high
As my heart grew weary, my eyes got teary
Swum Helplessly I was sinking for you my dear crush
And help came not, you left me to keep on drowning...
@Briva

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)