I'm Lost

I'm lost in grief and weep
Cuz I can't have what my heart desires
I can see it
Almost taste it
On my fingertips
But can't have what my heart desires
I'm lost in dreams and weave
Realities where you and I
Are one
I'm lost in yearn and cry
Cuz reality makes you and I
Over and done
I'm lost in tears, unshed
For to cry is to admit defeat
I'm lost in madness and hope
You come back and smile
that tender smile, But
You are lost, lost to me
Cuz you let go when you thought you lost me
And I'm lost, lost in a foolish land
Cuz I can't have what my heart desires


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.