Whore Phase and Mid-Life Crisis

I always feel that my opinion is always different from others

I’m the kind of person who will say the goalkeeper is good rather than the penalty taker is whack when he saves a penalty.

When Arsenal plays Man city; There’s a big difference saying Man city will win and saying Arsenal will lose though It’s all the same thing it just how you see it. Do you see it according to the weakest side or from the stronger side?

I don't know how it happens like that but that’s my life and whatever I’m going to talk about here is something you've heard about. Something they told you not to do.

“This is my girl since day one since I had no money”. It’s loyalty not love; Love is complicated because it controls you, you can't control love, the moment you choose how to love, who you love that’s not love.

You can learn how to love someone but most of the times it happens naturally you might try running away from it, trying to avoid it but every time you do it brings you closer. But we confuse lust wit love because they look the same.

One day during my research I asked my female friends a question, this is my motive, I want sex but in one scenario I come straight to the point and say all I want is sex, and in the second I don’t say my motive I act sweet and say I love you to death and date you all this is to get to my motive, sex. Who will you choose? They all went with the sweet act. Because they feel like the first scenario is weird but all along I've to get to the point. I concluded that, ladies enjoy the journey to the destination but men enjoy the destination. Understand that.

Life itself is complicated. Most of us don’t know what we are doing because we’ve been told what to do all our lives and now there’s no one to tell us what to do. When we add love to the equation. It becomes a puzzle we get lost in it. As we grow in life we have phases that we have to go through these phase makes us mature and all that but our system tells us different. "Just focus on your studies all other things will come in life trust me." Yeah we succeed in studies we fail in life because we did not grow that phase for growth missed us. Then we wake up years later and wonder what happened? What was I doing with my life during this time and you'll find out you've a gap. I can't remember what I did when I was a teenager.

I'm concerned about the hoe phase which starts from 18 to 29 this is where you make mistakes this where you let the world teach you, this is the only room for mistakes and learn because life is all about making mistakes and learn from them the moment you avoid the mistakes thus when you get stunted growth. Here do everything in life smoke weed, try how coke feels get drunk, fuvk whoever you want, make money, get your heart broken go to strip clubs. Don’t let anyone control you here or tell you what to do. Don’t get stuck with someone’s daughter or son practicing marriage in the name of dating. Don’t get pregnant during this time. Don’t get a baby. It will rob you a lot of time.

Yes I know what you’re going to say that it’s wrong you shouldn't do that you should focus with your life /your future and all because that’s what they taught you to believe in school and church.

You should be a good kid, follow the rules but what happens after that? What happens after you get dumped by the system?

Instead we should be taught what do after we achieve our dreams. What happens after that??

Because this when we start being confused. Setting goal after goal, chasing the wind. Set one accomplish that set another and another till we are in loop of confusion.

Yap you worked hard made lots of money when you're young got married at 22 had kids and you've a stable family happy family. From work you go straight home to your family. You skip the bars and clubs because it’s wrong. Which is everyone’s dream having a beautiful faming. But you are leaving the party too early. Missing out your whore phase where you could have learnt a lot of things about life about sex tried each style ,threesome, four some ,about drugs tried some of them know their effects not just reading about them feel them feel how they taste. When you’re done here, you'll have grown physically and mentally and nothing can be thrown to you by life will shake you down because you’ve seen worse you've done worse. But when Marriage/dating rob you that you'll fall into a dark hole called mid-life crisis now this is the phase where you wake up too late. You want to party when the party is over now you start gate crushing other peoples party I mean behaving like a kid when you’re grow ,this where you find out what you missed in life and you want to make up for that, now you want to taste how life is really like. You lived like you’re 50 when you were 20. Now, you want to live like you’re 20 when you’re 50. No please go take care of your family now. Life's is though with all that money.


The funny thing about this is a lot of young people look up to you and that’s when you disappoint them. 

This when you get depressed , go to therapy but still no working you die from these.

To avoid the mid-life crisis please enjoy your whore phase fully.

Live life is amazing, Maisha Matamu

XOxo 


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)