Corrupt me with your infidelity

Corrupt me with your infidelity,

He who lives within me is  marching for war,

Condemn me with my inequality,

He who lives within me is looking for another score,

I live in an era of the depressed,

I live in a country of many be the oppressed,

I live in a state of dejection, emotions suppressed,

Save me not, I need no help,

Even when it gets loud, heed not my yelps,

Serve my heart to your lustrous ghost,

And my body to your current host,

For I have never been so, so lost,

Corrupt me with your marinated lies,

Bother not I won't despise of it, mine heart won't cry,

Drown me in your playful world,

I loathe games of the heart,

I let you win for my sanity sake and life's path,

Yours was not love, yours was just poisoned honey, cancerous as lead can be,

For that, I lament and repent for having my soul mislead!


~penhive

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)