Cold heart

I'm  cold with so many soft spots

One setback I surrender, I retreat

And you want more from me

You want me to show you I want you enough 

You think maybe I don't?

I make it complicated and tough for you

Because every challenge you throw I fail

You want me to be more persuasive and I'm not.

It kills you, you can't say it.

My feelings for you run deeper than you can imagine.

It gets worse everyday I try to ignore them

Because I know what will happen.

I don't want to feel rejected

I just want to feel  wanted

Been there over 100 times 



Opening up and pouring my feelings out

I don't like how it ends,

I was threated like an outcast

Somebody who doesn't deserve any kind of love

just felt like what's the point 

Of all this if this is the outcome

I don't want to go to that point again

So I'm sorry for loving you more than I can show you

Sorry If my ego gets the best of me

I'm so sorry for failing your challenges

I'm sorry if I don't understand you love language

I'm sorry if I don't make bold moves at you

I'm sorry if I make you think I don't want to be with you

I'm sorry to ignore how I feel about you

It has been a rough past for me

I'm only trying to protect me

I don't want to cry to bed anymore

I don't want to lose my worth again

I don't want the feeling of wanting to feel numb anymore;

Buh according to how I feel I can risk all these for you

I can let you tear part you're worthy it

Xoxo ;-)


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)