Trying Too Hard

All I ask you to do is believe me when I say"We can't go, no one is allowed over."
But you can't even give me that
You have to assume I'm lying.

"You're my best friend, and I love you."
Remember that one?
I sure do, I remember how you promised me,
Promised me, that you were always there for me
So where are you now?

You're most likely off with her, your REAL best friend
The one, whom you called, "A person I can live without."
Why then, I ask you, am I the one you ditch
I'm your "best friend", right?
Lies.

Maybe I'm trying too hard
I asked you to stop yelling at me
When I was on the verge of breaking
But you continued to criticize me
I should know, I have the scars to prove it.

You promised not to stress me out
So, why then, do I have the scars and sleepless nights
To prove that I can't take this life anymore?

You don't understand
You never did
I always tried to tell you
But I couldn't bring myself to

The reason I'm so unhappy
And on the verge on cutting
Or harming myself, plus those who actually love me
And mean it... is.. you

I guess I didn't want to believe it
But when you stopped believing in me
I knew that everything I tried to disbelieve
Was nothing but true

I know one time you did believe me...
The time I said I didn't need you and your pain anymore
I'm sure you remember that..
You do, don't you

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?