Almost Single.

 Almost Single


My heart is shattered into  million

pieces like the stars.

You should be here

But you're not

My mind spinning like the galaxies

Crying to bed I miss your smell

Weakening my bones  with your spell

You should be here on my chest

Feeling my breathe

My heart is yelling and screaming in pain

Its's better I don't see you again! 

But the memories make it harder and harder

I miss your voice.

You always say you'll break the wall in between.

Build a bridge I still wonder when?

I'm I close to the win?

Wait, come back.

I don't want to let you go.

I don't want to be alone,not now

I know it's a desperate kind of love

But it feels real.

Don't go. 

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
🔥🔥

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)