You Again, XO ):

 I cannot get some sound sleep 

For when I close my eyes

I dream that you're mine

I can feel your skin

Pressing closely to mine

Insomnia, runs in me so deep 

From it and from you I can't leap...

'He'  aches to fulfill your every need

So high, so lit doing some weed

Come now, come bow

The spreading of taut lips

Emotions and dick grow

Hungry swirls and grind of your hips

Pressure building within me

I feel your wet spilling and soaking me

Face falls to cushion and ass rises up to me

As your pussy begs me to take it fully

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.