Hopeless Love

 I wish I could read your mind, but I'm scared of what I'll find, 

When you tell me we're alright,

 is that the truth? 

What are you really hiding behind that cute smile. 

Don't lie saying you're fine! 

I never thought your touch could be so rough.

I never thought you could divide our love into half

Do you want me like you always did?

You don't laugh at my jokes like you used to.

I'm I not your favourite notification anymore? 

If you seeing me through different eyes, tell me as my heart is tired.

Tell me if I make you feel disgusted and exhausted.

Tell me if my presence ruins your day.

I'm I trying too hard to impress you? 

I'm I not good enough ? 

I want you  happy either way.

I want that beautiful smile to never fade.

I want you glow under the shed.

But It's not fair.

Because I'm the only one who cares. 

I'm always there when you need me.

Now I need you, you acting mean. 

You're selfish. 

I also need someone like me. 

Who cares for me, 

Who loves me

Wants me happy at the expense of their happiness.

Always there.

It's not always about you...

My heart bleeds a river, to quench your desires

You should respect that

XO :(

Credits: Kabibi

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)