Feels.



I love this feeling', the feeling' I get
when I think about you
like a tingling shooting throughout my body
Just to imagine, dancing with you
kissing you, holding your hand
I'm in a dreamy haze
I never believed that anyone could make me feel 
the way you do
The way you smile I turn into a puddle
those eyes, tell a story
make me want to make you mine
You've got me up at all hours
writing our names together 
with little hearts surrounding
You have my walls tumbling down
defenses have been destroyed
stuttering every response
you got my tongue twisted in knots
all I see is you looking back at me
I want to know more and more 
about your ambitions 
the you behind the scenes
Your Smile Is warm 
Feels like you're hugging my heart.
My heart melts when I see you. 
There's so much joy when you're in my arms. 
I can't take you off my mind.
I want to see you more and more. 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.