You😍

 I can't meet you without wanting to again

I kinder miss you the moment I leave your door.

I can't touch you without feeling pure.

Your eyes talk to me as the world stands still.


You're special, beautiful and fun

Hott and Sexy I know you know

How your eyes glow

Because you keep looking at 'em

I'm jealous of your mirror

It sees the parts of you I wanna see dearly.


I want to steal your heart

I want to make you happy

I want to make you feel safe

I want to see you smile,

Even though It kills me

I can't see clearly when you're near

I'm blinded by your beauty.

And when you not around 

My heart feels your presence 


sometimes I jus' wanna kiss you as you talk

And hold you closer, 

Wisper into your ear, "you're so cute when you talk". 

I wanna do the craziest stuff with you😂

like smoking with titties out😍


I think of you most of the times

those late replies make me want more

I want more, I want to know you more

I want to hang out more.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)