She Keeps Smiling.

 


She's beautiful she keeps Smiling.

Beautiful eyes and lips.

Amazing with a kind heart,

So caring she for keeps.


Keeps my heart warm

I'm attracted to her charm

She's crazy and funny in a good way.

Brightens my dull days.


I'm happier when she's around

I glow, my heart is pumping joy.

My lungs breath love

My wish is to keep her happy and safe.


Everyday is better than the other.

Good memories piling on one another.

From watching the sun set to sleeping under the stars.

I truly love her.


And I'm not scared that she may leave.

I trust her wholly

I've no doubt I believe

It's how she make me feel generally. 


I don't force anything, it just happens. 

It's like drawning or flying 

I've no control over it

And It's really great, hope it lasts long

:-) XO


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)