Skip to main content

Life.


 Life is a game.  The rules are there are no rules. For you to win you need to know the rules else you won't. It's Like water it takes any shape. You can turn your life around by changing the perspective of the game. And The First thing is believing. Do you believe in yourself? We're on a level field buh a little faith in yourself takes you to the top of the game. It's not about the money or anything its about your confidence your faith in you. Someone else can believe in you, they can see a bright future ahead of you buh do you see? If you don't you can't win the game.

The Game Is unfair like I've said the rules is no rules. The fun part is it's unfair to everyone which makes it fair. It's a game you play all your life there's no time to rest you'll rest when you die. Buh If you want to rest now you loose, you miss a step you loose, there's no replay or redo. So don't regret on the things you did or the things you wished you should've done. Just recalculate your moves and try again. Thats the fun part you can try as many times as you want and do better in each and every trial.

Those who judge really don't matter, infact they're already losing their on game the sooner they realise that they'll be curious instead of being judgy. Don't copy or try playing another person's game they're a little bit different. Maybe they're playing ping pong and you're playing cess or soccer and American football. Look at yourself with another person's eye. A third eye, ask yourself who you are. Probably you won't figure it out because we keep changing constantly with time you not the same person you're a minute a go. It's like you're hair, have you ever thought of when it grows? or seen it grow?  no. This is because it grows slowly every second. That's how we are.

The thing is we've been told what to do the all of our lives to a point where when we're not told what to do we get lost we get confused. We can't figure out anything. We become lazy. All we know in this life is looking and chasing after money to a point we forget to live. We don't enjoy moments we don't create memories. We are worried because that's what the system wants. Buh If we can't take a moment a look at life as life how it is it's really beautiful it's amazing. When you see that you'll wonder why was I worried, what was all that pressure about. You'll start depending on yourself for happiness and everything you want in life. Because honestly speaking whatever you want you already have it. Buh you can't see that because of a certain idea.

No one can tell you how to win your game. All they can tell you is how they won theirs for you to figure out how to win yours not to play how they play. 

:) XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STILL THE ONE

My first promise was  i'll never be your EX. Second was to never,ever let you go. That is i'll fight for you no matter what! And i was ready for what will come next. I had no thoughts of loving any more. You had wholly engulfed my heart. Good thing i still love you the same.. I couldn't love you more i was at the climax. You also made your promises Im greatful you kept them. We still progressing.. despite the ups and down. Cause i know i  for a record you've never let me down. You always pick me, and dust me up.. Its now our Seventh anniversary. You've told me many of the  best things i yearned to hear. To an extend i just remember a summary You always tell me i have no idea of how much you love me.. You always say you love my deep voice. Its the music that everyday you want to hear And I'm always your best choice. I know they will be more,same time next year. We've the best moments that i just want to live in. Like the day i took

Why did you laugh?

Why did you laugh? When you know your smile robs me of my senses, Takes my identity and also flashes my bright eyes, Unable to think about anything else but submit to you, Rob me of my masculinity and make me feel like a little boy. Passionately, intimately, you look me straight in the eyes, For your eyes are the windows to your heart, I can gaze straight through your beautiful soul, For I trust your eyes will never lie, no matter how hard you'd try. You should know, three things that makes my life complete  Are love, laughter, and you, my drug, my addiction, The laughter has lasted since the very first moment  Falling for you babynaa, has been so much fun. Regardless of whether it's giggles at the kitchen table  Or even full loud laughter any place we're capable  Every single smile, is an image of our affection  You're my dream come true, all I ever dreamt of. Our adoration, well that is somewhat more significant  Radiating through when our giggling is ridiculous  Begi

Bad Day

Cause I slept drunk yesterday, I wake up with a spinning head I can't tell left from right. I have to pull myself together and after a litre or two of chilled water with a squeeze of lemon I become steady,trying to wake my wife up since I can't do shit on my own, it's dark ;4 or 5 in the am-so I think, dogs are barking And a cock can be heard from a far,"why are you so stubborn!" slowly whispers ,my wife. Assuming that is rhetorical ,I let her be, I have to fasten my pace so I cannot be late for work. The weather is chill and mist has formed in most part of my neighbourhood, again I can't see shit and this time not because of the darkness but the mist. I have already left the house when I get a call from my boss "Hello, I thought we spoke yesterday and you promised to be here earlier than now!" "What!?,I mean sorry, I am on my way sir."I reply not knowing what we spoke about the previous day. My head is still floaty, memories about last nig