I Wish I Was All Alone

 I wish I could leave,her Love falsifies my choice

I wish I could scream, her threats kill my voice

I wish I could be happy,her moods ends my rejoice

Its frantic, chaos,seeking solace in classicals

From pop to a lover of Alessandro safina music

Its either we basic or acidic...

This relationship is indeed chemistry

Never cease to amaze with these new mysteries

I want to talk, and someone to ask

Having a crush and being in love is no simple task

I'm crazy, I'm demented, I nurse my lunacy

I'm fire set to cool by winter, in a state of degeneracy

My heart is in need of a transplant surgery

Tired and in depression...

I kiss pens in loneliness...

I wish I was all alone

My heart yearns to be home.

:) XO

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?