Part of Me.



 I wish I could leave my skin

For just one day.

See if with me

The hurt would stay.

Change my name,

Forget my past.

See if with me

The pain would last.

Trade this life

For fortune and fame.

Stop crying these tears

And bleeding my pain.

Speak my voice

And have it heard.

Have 'love' mean

More than just a word.

Not stress over school,

Or worry about home.

Not feel so smothered,

Yet look so alone.

If not for you,

I'd find no reason to live.

I constantly take,

And hardly give.

The emotion is 'pathetic'

That hovers in my air.

Tarnishes my blue eyes,

Taints my blonde hair.

Such an individual

Holds a reason to cry.

Locks the memories away,

Stores her yearning to die.

I remember those eyes

So full of lust.

Using my love

While gaining my trust.

I can still feel her hand

As our fingers entwine.

She stole that precious moment

I thought was just mine.

'All's fair in love and war',

Or so the saying goes.

All my bat tle scars

Reflect the path that I chose...

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold