On that day

 

On that day,

That day I was searching for treasures or shingles
in the richest of waters and the purest of lakes
when your face…

 

when your face like the flowers from the rosses
yet jolly like the moon in a well
where I might wish…

 

might well wish
for the iced fervor of your kiss;
on my lips on water, where your face…

 

where your face was mirrored, beautiful,
not really there when I turned
to look behind at the emptying air…

 

the emptying air pairing the flowers,

reminding me how much I need you,

but I don’t really know you yet you’re the one..

 

You’re the one and I’ll find you,

Hunt you down like treasures or shingles,

And make you mine on that day..

 

On that daaaayyy…..

OBURA

 image:pin/shady/melanin/in/water

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)