Letter To My Wife

 Write beautiful romantic quotes and poems for your partner by Omkaresh

My charming blissful angel with eyes of blue,
It's dreadful to believe that someday I’ll lose you.
I have a heart able to offer much more,
I really thank God for opening this door.
Your senses are full of contentment and glee,
I’ll keep you joyful now that you’re with me.
Frequently what goes through my head,
Is how I’d be if I’d given you up instead?
My genii came through when my thoughts had a fight,
Heartened me and made my being right.
Through someone, to me a stranger,
She spoke, like the Heavens messenger.
Made me realize that I really could do it,
And picked me up from the futility pit.
From that day to me you were like glue,
I got attached and couldn’t imagine ever losing you.
Sometimes my thoughts happened of failing,
That maybe I’d provide less for your indulging .
But from the first day, you accepted my reality,
And like my momma, you loved me for me.
Having you in my life I will never regret,
For what you’ve done to me I’d never forget.

Giving you up – I am so glad I did not,
You are my queen I’m honored ‘coz for you I fought.
You fill my days with joy and happiness,
I let my tears fall, for you I don’t have to impress.
Every day when I wake up, I thank Almighty Lord,
Most importantly for bringing you on board.
I’ll treasure you always, this gift that He gave,
Through ups and downs you’ll be forever my heavenly babe.


READ: https://tezodigital.blogspot.com/2020/12/from-me-heart.html

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)