From me-heart






Millions of treasures deep in the ocean,

But one is more precious – every so often,

A squillion stars up in the sky,

But one shines brighter – I can’t deny,

Love so precious love so true,

The love from my heart – to you.

Heavens doors open when of you I muse,

The angels chant when to you – I converse.

You at all times know just what to say,

Just speaking to you brands – my night and day.

It’s you I think of when I wake up,

It’s you I should talk to – just before I sleep.

Receive my heart as your Christmas gift,

And take me in whole – your new year bid.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)