I'm Just a Good Friend


You say the things I want to hear.
I love you to the point that I hate you.
I hate you for how you make me feel.
Helpless  thirsty and Starving for happiness
You quench me when you In the room. 
I smile a lot when you're around.
I feel peace I feel love. 
I don't feel the gravity
Just floating in your eyes
Your smile is warm It melts my heart. 
It's like hugging my heart and I really want that 
Buh the moment you walk out everything changes. 
I hate that, I want you to stay and just be there
Saying nothing, I already know  you care 
I want peace and happiness with or without you. 
I kept telling my heart please don't fall in love
Please don't go down that road It's rough
My heart makes me scared.
It didn't listen 
And here I'm right in the middle of it. 
swimming in the mud. 
Madly In love with you
And I'm not sure 
if you feel the same way about me. 
Or I'm just a good friend.
I hate this feeling  cause I know I'll be disappointed at the end. 
I try to push you away buh It brings you closer
And It's more scary than you think.
I just wish there was a button to switch it off so as I can live to tell me heart not fall in love again and again. 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)