If I Could

 

If I could fold the sky,

I’d do so only for you,

So you could pin its beauty,

And make our days forever blue.

 

If I could reach the sun,

I’d wrap it up for you,

So you could lit it up,

Whenever the nights get cold.

 

If they auction, I’d buy an island,

And call it your very own,

A place to find serenity,

A place to be blind and alone.

 

If I could take your troubles

I’d burry them hundred feet deep,

And give you back the peace you need,

But all these things are impossible for me.

 

For I can’t fold the sky,

Neither can I reach the sun,

I can’t buy an island,

Neither can I take away all your troubles.

 

So I’ll just do what I can,

And be someone you can run to,

Coz I’ll always be there for you,

Whenever the world gets scary.

I’ll be there to collect the waters,

Whenever you need me to,

For I vow to do what I can,

And to show you just the best version of me.

 

Obura

 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)