I HAVE FALLEN

 They say silence is Golden,

I approve it is true,

For today in that Golden silence,

my thoughts happens of you.


You’re the blaze in my taper
that lights the dimness of my chamber,
You’re the aromatic flowers
that makes my heart completely blossom.

You’re the butterflies
that sparkle in my stomach all day long,
When I feel I should be hugging you
before the day is over.

You’re the stars that glisten and shine,
You light up the heavens overhead
In this Wonderful silence
it's truly you I should be kissing.

You are the rumble of the night,
your whirlwind attacks whensoever,
Into my passion that makes me unabridged,
and enlivens my heart forever.

You’re my bliss, my oceans wide,
My mountains standing tall,
So in this Golden Silence
I love you most of all.



Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)