Magic



I do not believe in magic
Of course, I like fairy tales and all that
But magic...I am not a believer
But then again I still do not know what to make of this
How the drag of his hand across my face stabs an inferno that burns violently within
Setting ablaze every single drop of blood in me
How the stare of his eyes carries me off to lost worlds
And yet I still do not feel lost then
How his voice, of course not like a bird's, melts me down
Leaving me to flow in each word that escapes his lips
How a simple touch from him leaves me battling to convince my skin to forget
How it feels to burn in the fire house between his fingers
How in his presence I am a free prisoner
Bound only by love so strong
How I get lost in his hands, broken to pieces
Yet still feel held together with every piece in its place
His ability to drive me crazy all the time
That I lose track of sanity
How just the smell of him turns everything upside down
There is no nerve in me that does not know the beating of his heart
How his embrace... how do I say this?
Makes me feel safe like nothing can get to me
How I just float...
I don't do magic, but I think I know what it might look like

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)