Day Dreamer

You are single and you're grown,
You feel like going out to town
You say maybe later right now you're down
Then you lay down on you bed
Worst time you've ever had,
Fix your face so you don't look mad,
Then you remember your crush Winnie,
You'd texted but she didn't reply quickly,
You open the App, she'd replied neatly,
I'm bored, can I come over?
Yes of course, should I send you a rover?
Happy are you, you're finna get a lover.
You clean the house, empty the trash
Buy a few fruits, red candles with the remaining cash,
Lit them up, for today you're gonna smash.
Everything is set, should I call action,
Not yet, the other cast putting me in confusion,
Ooh maybe she's just a few minutes out, no caution.

You want to call, ask where she is,
But you hadn't had your first kiss,
She wanted to come over, why could she miss..

I am here, come open for me the gate,
She had made it, though late,
The light showers of rain make her clothes wet
Can I borrow your shirt?

She unzip her dress right in front of you,
You watch it fall half down,
Then your phone rings....
You want to ignore it but it rings too loud,




"wake your lazy bones up bro, are we going to the gym?"


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold