Maybe

Maybe I am right
maybe I don't know
Maybe that's how it is
Maybe you submit
Maybe you possess
Maybe you own

Maybe you should
really give
Maybe some space
For me to live
Maybe you are
really submissive

Maybe you are
The only one trying
Maybe that doesn't mean
I'm not too trying
Maybe we are
The only ones trying

Or maybe
Maybe I'm dumb
Maybe I'm blind
Maybe I don't appreciate it
That you really
Maybe just love us

Or maybe
Maybe you like
To live once
And maybe to live every
Minute to it's fullest
Maybe I'm blind to
See that you really trying.

But my worries maybe
That maybe we stop
Liking us someday
Maybe we stop
Holding hands in town
Maybe you forget
The way to where I'm at
Maybe I forget
The asphalt to your place
Coz maybe it will happen darling

Maybe then
Everyone will maybe know
That the lovebirds
Maybe broke up
Maybe one of them
Flew out of town

But they're both still around
And maybe they'll whisper
Maybe to each other
Wataachana tu
That they will one day break up
Maybe they already did
And that might really hurt

But baby
Maybe we can lay low
Like we are two minors
Maybe they ain't gotta know
Or maybe
Just maybe
We should not care what they think
And live our life the way we like it.

Obura

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)