Why I chose you

I've always underestimated myself,
Always tried to humble myself,
But when it came to true affection,
Settling was out of the question.
I used to settle for the ones in my league,
Continually thinking that my game was weak.
So what if she's just alright?
It's just a girl, am I not right?
But this is love we're talking about,
A force larger than all doubts.
This girl could be my wife.
She could reflect my entire life.
And so when I saw the perfect one,
I thought, it's her or none.
Might as well give it a shot.
For once I'll be the man I'm not.
I chose her because she was the best.
I fell in love with her; God knows the rest.
Convincing myself I'm more than a mess,
God gave me perfection and nothing less.
Mina Milad.


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)