I'm I Invisible?

I want to go away or maybe die
I cry buh you don't see my tears, why? 
I'm always here buh you don't see me.
I'm I so Invisible? or Just not worth anything

Whenever I try to be seen I become annoying
Whenever I try to seen you think I'm Joking
I'm always there whenever you need me.
where are you when I need you? 
You Just Ignoring me. 
I'm I not worth anything?

I always do anything for you.
Tell me If I'm forcing myself around you.
Because I'm tired of you taking me as a fool
I'll always help  you but not that way. 
I want to stay buh I'm always Invisible.

Im shredded Inside buh I can afford to smile.
I know I should Express how I feel, the anger the pain
But whats the point, what Is In for me to gain
Im really tired of feeling this way.
I should go away no one will look for me. I'm Invisible.

Do you really not see me? As an Option.Why don't you consider me?
I'm I a loser for putting you first? 
Now you take my selflessness for granted.
Making me feel lone and unwanted.
I'm I not worth anything? Tell me.

I should die or may be go away.
No one will cry for me anyway
Don't talk me out of this begging me to stay.
You brought all of this, the pain and tears
Because you knew I couldn't complain or face my fears
Im tired, Im tired of feeling this way.
I'm I Invisible? 

why does the universe seem to be mocking me.
I want to run but my legs are still. 
why can't I find something Im good at? 
And become everyones Favourite. 
Or May be I can't see because I'm Invisible.
And Im battling a lost fight. 

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
I think am going to ask someone these questions...😪😪

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)