I Should Give Up

Should I give up on this fight?
A lot of hatred In my heart
To forgive Its really Hard
Its Like smiling when you really mad

I don't want to go down that road.
I want my smile to be wide and broad
I want to forgive,
I want forget and take off this load

Believe In The Lord, how hard Is That?
Im so tired of hiding, How do I feel about that?
I'm I weak because Im kind and caring?
Or I'm Just pretending?

I want love you, but I don't want to fall for you.
I don't want to leave buh I hug you good bye.
I want to go out buh I want to stay indoors.
I want to talk buh Ive Nothing to say.

what's the point of doing the opposite of what I like?
what's the point of saying things I don't mean?
what's the point of pushing away people who seem to care about you?
what's the point of denying what I want?

Maybe there's no answer to that.
Or I'm just scared of having my feelings out
Or I care so much about what people think
I don't know why all this doubt

Or maybe that's who I am
That's what makes Me, Me
All I have to do is embrace it.
And Not to Fight It.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.