Live Again

I gripped on so tightly despite the fact that my palms were sore and burned.
My nails dug deep onto the corroded strings to give myself a better grasp, to give myself one more hope that I would succeed.
 A tear rolled onto my cheek, but I didn't care; I had to stay focused.
 I used to tell myself, "I need to stay focused"…but after a lifetime of being oblivious torture, I let go.
 I realized that you didn’t care and so I stood up and walked away from you - that stupid rope of hope and everything you had done to hurt me.
And… I started to live again

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold