Im so Sorry,

Hey I have a few things I need to say to you.
I know what I've done. And everything I'm about to say is true.
I woke up this morning. All I could think about is how I disgraced you.
I'm sorry for what I've done and I feel like I've misplaced you.
I know how serious it is. It hurts. But believe it was a mistake.
I know you don't deserve this. The decision is yours to make.
I swore that I'd never hurt you. But I've proven myself to be a liar.
I'd do anything to make it up to you. Because no one can take me higher.
You're the only girl I want to be with for the rest of my life.
All I can think about is what I've done, it cuts more than any knife.
If I'm being repetitive. I'm sorry. I just want to get this out.
What I did is not who I am. I love you. It's not what I'm about.
I love you too deeply to throw this all away. I didn't mean to hurt you.
I still know what I did though. I do have a heart. And this wasn't an act of virtue.
By now you'll probably have to get off the phone. But please stay for just another minute.
Even if it's not possible. I'll try. Wish I could take it back from the start.
This is random. Even so. Just saying. This is all from the heart.
I wanted to think of the perfect way to tell you I was sorry
Maybe someday we can go back to how things used to me. I really miss it
I promise to be there for you, and keep you safe. Now until forever.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold