You Don't Have To Be Strong

We suffer alot in cirmustances where we could ask for help.
We lie to prove to our ownselves that we are strong on our own.
No one can make it by himself, there is always someone helping
May be in prayers which he may never know.
Stop taking it all by yourself, what are friends for?
This is a problem that I also suffer from,
I'm in town stranded, I dont have any fare to get back to college, may be  I used up all the money I had doing something else, Or I Lost It.
Instead of calling  my friends  or calling home for help, I decide to walk back to college. I can do it.
In the back of my mind is, may be they don't have it. Or im bothering them too much.They are busy doing something else.
And i dont want to look needy.

Im lost.I dont know the direction to a certain building and still I'll walk in circles for hours and hours
Where there is an alternative, ask for someone who knows the place and get to the building faster. Thats my habit
I don't want to bother anyone with anything, I can do it,I can survive until it rung in my head This is a bad habit.
Why should I go through all that by myself? I started developing a new habit of asking for help, Im still trying.
And I know Im not the only one with this kind  of behavour. I want to help someone too
I still don't know where it came from or how it all started
May be I wasn't taught while I was young, but I have to save my self and others from it.
It's okay to be weak
It's okay asking for help there's nothing wrong with that
It's okay to be needy
You dont have to be alone
You don't have to be strong or by yourself.

Its hard to bring yourself up to serious issues like help, or may be saying sorry and all that.
But atleast try. I also hate bothering people with anything but still i do it, People do lots of wrong to me but saying it out to them is a problem
I just stay quiet and I'll die with it or it fades away because somethings don't really matter.
I know the tendancy of not asking for help  may have come from how people never take you seriously.
Or how people make you their punching bag or  take you as some piece of shit.
Everyone makes fun of you and you're just a joke.
I know it I've been there, When i was young everything bad that used to happen everyone believed that i did it.
Even if the evidence does not point me to it.
I wasn't  home when the thermos broke, but everyone will say i broke it before i left, so that no one suspects that i did it
They were series and series of these, Spent all my childhood trying to defend myself from accusations.
It gets to a point when  someone starts taking you seriously you become afraid of them, or ask youself several questions why?

With all that I still  ask for help from them, sometimes i get helped sometimes I don't.
You need people around you, You need support from other people too.
You're lost, ask for direction
You don't have money for lunch ask from your friends.
You don't know what to do ask for help
They are people ready to help you. You Don't have to be strong
And when I say friends I dont mean people you talk to.

NB: In any group of friends there is someone, we dont take seriously, there is that person, ajoke,the punching bag.
You may not know what damage you're causing. But you Should start taking them seriously.They may not recover for the damages.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?