The Unspoken

Being with you is a blessing that I wouldn't like anyone else to deny me. I had a dream yester night, but like most of my dreams, I can't remember the exact thing. It left me so passionate about you and with a strong impression. Even now that I'm fully awake, I still see your face glowing next to me, so beautiful and I can fully relate to it as if it were a perfect brand of your kind. I've never felt such intimacy my entire life.
While looking into your eyes, I've realized a lot of things that were unspoken from myself for years now, like fragments of my inner desires. I know this comes as a surprise and you may be wondering why it took me so long to come clean. Well, my only desires for this life has, for years now, been my happiness and the happiness of the people around me. But, perhaps the only thing keeping me in touch with reality is your presence in my life…
 My whole life, I've wanted to have nothing but the best out of everything and good things are worth waiting for. Speaking out my desires have been hard since its really hard to distinguish whether they are dirty or leaving them unnamed would help keep their true meaning. I may let people into my small world, but unfortunately, I rarely show affection and my feelings openly mostly when I care. I don't throw my intimacy in front of people, especially those that I care for. And I know you know me better by now, please forgive me for that.
 I've hidden my feelings of affection towards you so deeply, so long, that now I've learned to live with them, as if they were any casualties. I've wronged you and I've wronged myself, thanks both of y'all for forgiving me. But I'll continue provoking myself if I had to hold these feelings for the next few seconds of life.
 We've always avoided talking about these things, as difficult as they seem. I am left to wonder if speaking out our intimate desires would make us feel a little uncomfortable or disappointed? I'm not, so you tell me. Beyond our declaration of love is a strong hidden body language that I know you've always got to read but never tried to speak about.
 I can never say anything about going away, I'm not a homeless dog but a real one that sticks to his kennel, this far I know you know it's true. Don't ever think I need more, because I don't. Really though, I don't. I got you and I'll live for you love. Allow me to hold your hand in public, let them know we are, coz we are in good love. I've waited for the right time for everything, but I'm not sure yet when the right time is. Time is moving like a space ship and it's poisoning me from the toe. Unfortunately it will suddenly poison my whole body and lower my capabilities, likewise.
 I'm fully awake and I'm not sleeping anymore. My prayer this morning is that we may not fall short of desire but let us give way to the unspoken passion hidden in our discretion. I need more than just the kisses and hugs and you need more than just that.

 Follow  Author

Comments

Obura said…
This is the situation for most young couples..
This article can really help get guts, or something..

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)