My Mask.

My smile hides my tears.
My laugh hides my screams.
It's been this way for years.
Things aren't as they seem.

I always seem so happy.
With not a care in the world.
But you should know, sadly
Many things go untold.

Nobody really knows me.
They only know my cover.
But I wish I could let it free.
Let them know what's under.

But instead, I practice
My smiles in the mirror.
Then the next thing I do is
Make my fake laugh clearer.

What is wrong? You need help?
Is all they will ask.
So I have decided
To live behind a mask.

Instagram:The Best

Comments

Christine said…
This is truly me, I'm even wondering how you got that right. I really love your articles I read them when I'm bored or when I'm free or low key and they inspire me a lot, thumbs up to the authors.

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold