Go Tell Your Friends About Me.

Go tell your friends about me.
Tell them how I'm always there for you
How i  care about you.
How i only want you
And the sacrifices i make for you.
Tell them about the endless night chats
How we can sit on the rooftop counting stars
How humble and Kind of a man I'm
How Handsome and cool I'm.
How fantastic and funny I'm
How potential Im
Tell them everything.
That i want you to be mine
That without you i cant be fine
That I really like you and ready to give you my heart.
That i even can't explain how much i love you.
That i want to get to your heart
That i always want the best for you
Tell your Friends
I can do anything for you
I can even take a bullet for you
And  I wish i could carry your pain
If i could i would take you around the world
Tell them about the dates we go.
Tell them about my songs how they all talk about you.
Tell them its you i want nothing more
Tell them how scared I'm,of loosing you
How nice I'm and how i want to please everyone
Go and tell them
How often i tell you you're beautiful.
How i always make you feel.
How i make you happy
How many times I've offered you a shoulder
To lean on,
A shoulder to cry on.
How many times I've wiped your tears.
How many times you've given up and I encouraged you to go on.
Tell them that you refuse to kiss me
That i only hold your hands nothing more.
Tell them how I'm full of barren hope
Tell them with all what i do  you only love me as a friend.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)