Breakfast For Dinner

On that day, you were neat mummy
 Your cologne with a perfect odor and yummy.
The lipstick, eyebrows everything  fabulous.
Not sure of anything I get little nervous
Everything about you just a turn on.
Sorry, I for always being on my phone
Asking Parky what to do,
hope  I didn't  make you feel lone.
You got me turned on like some deans,
More so your high waist jeans,
Wanted to get in it by any means.
Never mind it was a wonderful date,
A cool restaurant with cool breeze no fate.
Though looking into your eyes wasn't easy,
Speaking out my mind wouldn't have been any easy.
 But all it you really care,
It was a very peaceful night,I can't get it out of my mind.
I have every detail of it,how you're so kind.
Can't remember how many times i told you,"you're so beautiful."
 I still feel it wasn't enough you're are more than what words can say,
No words to describe you
Sometimes all i wish is living that day all my life.
I'll bare all thoughts with a stable stare.
We'll conquer this strange land, I thought!
This vision forever in my hand, I thought!
We'll shine brighter in exile's dawn,
And the morning dew shall cleanse our thirst
If you wondering ,"breakfast for dinner?" remember what you ordered 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?