Like me If You Like Me

I don't raise my standards for you to like me.
I don't lower my standards for you to like me.
I wont change my life style for you to like me
I won't act cool for you to like me.
I won't humble my self for you to like me.
I wont be afraid of eating a lot  or talking a lot for you to like me.
I wont fake it for you to like me.
I going to be me like me if you like me.

I'm not gonna lie to you I'm rich, or starve my self making a sacrifice for you to like me.
Let me share with you the little i have.
I'm not going to borrow clothes and shoes to impress you on dates for you to like me.
Be impressed with the rags i have.
I'm doing nothing extra. Like me for who i am.

I'll just let things work out for themselves if they were truly meant to be mine.
Just like the moon and the sun, they don't struggle to shine
Or the rivers they don't struggle to flow.
I'm doing nothing Extra like me if you like me.

This is to make sure that you've gotten what you really want.
A fully package of what you'll really really like and love.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?