My Heart is Bleeding...

My Heart was never broken it is used to loneliness.
Cause it never got what it wanted the joy and happiness.
Fate didn't bring us to one  side.
Making it dark,lonely,empty and wild.
My heart is crying for the one it loves
But its a servant to a master it doesn't serve.
Hate,envy,sadness its all what it haves
No hope since manna no longer falls from above.
My heart  is bleeding and pleading for you
Wishing all its dreams happen to be true
Hoping that one day you'll get the clue
That loving you is all it could do.
My heart is no longer at peace
Always on  war trying to let go
Its Hard very hard, its no longer at ease
Making me always feel down and low.
My heart is out on a cold breezy night
Begging you to understand get it right
That it wants you,give it a chance
Let it in,to show you love even once.
Its on the edge with nothing to balance
My heart is dry in rain
so cracked and in pain
Your the water that quenches it
My heart is dying burning in hell fire.
Save it stop pretending you ain't there
Its calling out,it knows you can care
But you've closed your eyes and ears.
Leaving your nose to breathe.
And it bleeding and crying
Its now waiting for a miracle
Its now waiting for your call
Waiting for you to change your mind.
For a new beginning and forget all behind.

My heart is loving where its not loved 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice work brian

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)