How I Knew I Love you

I know I was letting go of the chances. Of opportunities, if getting to know other men was called as such. I know I can be called stupid for politely declining their advances, but I know I am not someone to string a soul along. I know I was cruelly honest for being upfront in telling them I am in love with somebody. It is not that I can take being called stupid and cruel because I know my reason would demand to debate about it in any circumstances until the opponent concedes that those were biases. The thing is, I just do not really care. Because I know in my heart I was being me, a girl who knows what she wants and stands her ground whatever it costs in the end. I know they were probably remarkable men. But I know I want you. Even if you called yourself a social retard.

Who would understand that the only opportunity I do not want to miss is finding out how will the days be with you? I want to know the reason for the sexy smile and the booming laugh that made you uncaringly threw your head backward. I want to find out what causes the goofy grin and the amused smirk that tilts the corner of your mouth unconsciously. It is always agonizing but I know I would not want to miss the chance of you opening up after a long silence. Your “Thank you” for bearing with your stillness and shutting me off compensates what I have had internally gone through. You saying I soothe you pacified my insides when it wanted to explode and dying to reach out to you for demands and explanations.

I know I am looking forward to your advances and not somebody else’s. I know my eyes light up to your playfulness shrouded by silly words. My wit was constantly challenged with our banter, which may sound totally gibberish to others, and got us lost in our own word war upping each other who sounded the silliest but without meaning to lose the core of the topic. We were like two lone soldiers thrown into the cockpit with audiences staring dumbly and wondering what the heck we were talking. Those times never failed to put a grin on my face and what made it worse, the grin got stuck there for the entire day on so many occasions, albeit to the wonderment of the people who was looking at me on the streets.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a confessesion that she loves me hope you enjoyed

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.