IF I LIE

Lies
I spend most of my time
Locked away in my room
Writing metaphors that could never be
As beautiful as you

I try to catch your eye
With my words
But they could never do you justice
So I know this'll never work
But I keep trying

I try to capture your beauty
Using only thoughts that come to my mind
I know you find it hard to trust me
I don't blame you
Almost everything I say is a lie

I try to twist my own words
But I end up just twisting my tongue
And though I know it'll hurt
I try my hardest to be someone
That you could trust

And I
Wanna make you smile
But I don't know how
And I
Wanna stop lying
To your face
But I can't get a single truth out

Everything I say is a lie

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.