WILL YOU EVER LOVE ME?

You say you're single..
when i try to make a move
You say you're already taken.
You say im the one you love
In the morning you say you're mistaken.
 We arrange for a date,you don't show up.
I book a luxurious room, i sleep alone again you don't show up.
Sometimes its good to let go.
Will you ever love me?
Its better you let me know.

I thought buying time staying around you
Will make you fall in love even for a minute.
I thought loving you more will give you a reason to like me or so.
But it was the reason for you to hate
 me more,so be it.
I think I'm like putting you into pressure.
And still when i want to cut you off you start acting nice.
I need to know will you ever love me?

I make lots of sacrifices trying to impress you,showing you nobody can love you like i do,
But they even don't bother you,they are nothing.
I struggle to get what you're lacking.
The minute i say i don't need you ,enough is enough,is the minute you say you need me the most.
So tell me will you ever love me?

When I'm trying to look for new love opportunities else where.
You say you feel jealous pretending you really care.
Hindering me from seeing people who are always there,(for me).
I know you know......
Even it's becoming meaningless because it  does not get any response.
I need to know will you ever love me?

When i say there is no one like you..
There is no one like you
But from now i'll try stop loving you..
I'll try looking for someone like you but not you...
Better to let go.. you'll never love me.
_________________________________________
subscribe to get updates on new articles.
_________________________________________

The next article is about benefits of letting it go

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.