Foundation of crushing

Foundation of crushing
So, it's been weeks down the line and she's growing more beautiful day by day. He's getting more handsome or should I say 'Handsomer' (I hope Mr. and Mrs. Grammar would allow me to).
I always enjoy witnessing the drama, when one of my friends starts having a crush on someone and I bet they also like the drama when I have a crush on some girl.
I have experienced the pressure that a person undergoes when he or she is having a crush on someone else whom they might have never talked and, truthfully speaking, it's kind of  'dangerous' to some individuals.
It's important for you to start making moves as soon as you see 'the one'. Yeah, you can simply say "hi" today, tomorrow you stop by and greet them with your hands or simply say "hi" with a smile. This will help make them notice you. And just like that, you would have laid the foundation, the groundwork, for everything. Y'all know the importance of a foundation, the stronger it is, the better the success of whatever is to protrude on it. What I'm trying to admit is that it is important that you not only simply make them notice you but you can also go ahead to make them notice you are interested in them as soon as possible.
What you need to know is that every human being's mind is something that you can easily manipulate through words of mouth. What you spit out, however little it is to you, to someone it's a great deal.
 Let me tell you a short story... There is this supermarket I used to work when I was on holidays, just some months before school reopens for next semester. One day a young woman, super gorgeous, neatly dressed , showed up with a small box of cake and I was to serve her. Her beauty caught my eyes. I was pushed from inside to at least say something to make her notice me. So after helping her with the cake, I looked straight in her eyes and simply said, "can I join you," then she looked at me with a broad smile and said, " yes, come let's go." The next thing I remember  is that I was super confused but I managed to say, "I'll join you tomorrow at the same time, don't forget to show up with two, one for me." Of course she said okay and I thought to myself those were just usual customer-customer care conversations and it ended there. Surprisingly, the next day at almost the same time, she showed up with two and I was shocked to hear her say, "this is for you."
This is just but an evidence that she might have had those simple words in her mind for the rest of the day, night and day again and that's why she even kept time.
The strength of the foundation will determine the speed at which you'll win the game. I had earlier on advised you to simply say hi. At this moment I would like you to make a better move and not only say hi but you can also shake hands, get to know her name and maybe if the conversation is fruitful, you can ask for her number(remember, I said only if the convo is fruitful).
Everyone started as strangers. At first you were very strange to your now best friend just the same way he or she was strange to you. Even a new born baby is strange to the mother the same way the mother is strange to him or her. So while meeting someone for the first time and with so much 'stranger things' printed on their foreheads, don't fear anything because that same person will only take a few seconds to change to something else in your world, other than a stranger. Make your move, build your rocky foundation deep enough. The faster you make your moves the easier it will be for you to win the war.
Everything else comes later.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.