Priceless

I gaze at her from here to there.
She got a smile so priceless they call her millionaire.
Better yet she looks like a billionaire.
Her heart of for lost souls everywhere.
I know she has what it takes to make it anywhere.
Buh i ask myself,will i be there?
To witness this flower finally bloom.
That can touch a soul that was lost and filled with Dust.
Boom! it hits me that she is a friend of mine.
I'm like the poor farmer who digs in his shamba and finds a goldmine.
Mine!Mine! he shouts they all label him a nut,
But all i needed was right next to me.
I'm glad i have a sweet friend like thee
I'm thankful that my day can be spent around thee.
Everyday i wake up i thank God for this.
For this you are a friend who i can trust.
I love the way you are,just the way you are .
Dont try be like anybody else.
Coz I'm satisfied with the "mtoto mzuri"(beautiful girl)you already are.
If you can change anything then change this,Nothing.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.