WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Your age difference matters
How do you think your relationship will end up if you marry or date a girl whom you are age mates or is older than you?
I've been asking myself this question several times until I met a friend who actually knows much about relationships than I do.
Eddy Nika , a great life coach, came up with a scientific and intellectual evidence that actually answered my question and furthermore disapproving my view. I changed my view immediately 😉.
I would like to share with you some of the things that I took note of. Dating and marrying in this context is one thing.
According to Eddy Nika, its scientifically proven that a girl matures at the age of 9 and on the the other hand, a boy child matures at the age of 12. Bringing an age difference of three years. Meaning if you marry a girl of your age, she's three years older than you in thinking and maturity. Take in mind that you are supposed to lead the family and not your wife.
What if you marry a lady who's two years older, for example. She'll be five years older than you in thinking and maturity. She might start treating you like your Mummy would. Trust me , with most ladies, exclusive of the few, there won't be respect between you and her.
Let's take another instance. Ladies mature fast and they also age faster than a man. Their feelings also die as soon as they start aging. On the other hand, a man might grow old with his feelings attached to a certain age (not sure of the age,some even exceed seventy). Now, if you marry your age mate, there comes a time of more than approximately ten and above years when you will be living with your bodily feelings and your wife would have already worn out. It might be a great challenge for some men, you know yourselves better than anyone else.
We were born and made to believe that a man is the head of the family 👪. Many human rights activists have tried to change this view and most of them have successfully failed because it's something that was installed in our mindset when we were still young. The husband should therefore be the sole provider of the family and thus the head of the family.
I would advise that when choosing on a lady to date or marry, the age difference matters alot. Take a direct reference to the Bible (I'm not familiar with what the Qur'an says ), all of the major characters married a younger lady with a huge age difference. A living example is most of our parents. If you ever get the guts to ask your mom and dad their ages you will realize its approximately five to ten years age difference and for me, this is what have made their relationship reach this far. The least age difference should be three years . When the man is three years older than the wife, it's believed that their maturity level is the same.
I bet none of you men would like to be ruled by his wife. Most ladies too, won't feel comfortable with a younger husband. Take my words into consideration when choosing a life partner.
Share the link with friends and family.
Click subscribe  at the top of this page for more regular updates .

Comments

Unknown said…
Surely...."a man should be the sole provider of the family"????
Are you saying that I as a woman should then quit my job and let my husband 'provide'?. Comeon man, smarten up! And women don't want to be "led" in a marriage, we look for partnership.That is why a husband and ware referred to as life partners!

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.