Truly i'll be there

As long i hate to admit this is true
I can't regret for always having you
Before i was nervous and scared
And you made me fight my fears
Fight for what i want,you really cared
Mostly thinking of you makes me into tears
I was lost,life was meaningless
You were there to give me a hand
Times when I was down on my weakness
You gave me the hope and courage to stand
Grow old with me,the best is yet to be.
We may not have met lately but our hearts did
we are together mostly so as we all succeed
And suddenly all the love songs were about you
you have no idea how much i love you
Finally i can say dreams come throu'
Walking in the moonlight,staying out late
 seeing the stars in the sky..
even if i stay with you the whole day
 i miss you the second you say bye
Your my description of perfect...
Sometimes i wish i could give you my eyes
 so as you can see wht i see into you
See how is hard for me letting you go..
The moment you do something stupid ilove you more
Al'wait as long as u'll be there,
Cause i really care

read more:ibelieve

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.