MY ENCOUNTER WITH FIRST SIGHT ATTRACTION

First sight attraction
So I believe all of us have come across the question; do you believe in love at first sight?
Well, everyone has his or her own answers to that. Basically love at first sight is that strong and romantic feeling of attraction to a stranger or someone you are meeting for the first time.
My first experience of love at first sight, I was in my third year in High School. This particular day we had closed school for a few weeks holiday and I was traveling back home by a public bus. The distance from school to home was quite long   approximately eight hours journey. I was seated at the back seats feeling so exhausted and stressed since I had not performed very well that semester and I had to take my results home.
We had traveled approximately three quarters of the journey. Then the bus stopped by to pick some passengers. The bus took quite some time at the bus stop and I felt asleep on the other seat next to mine meant for another passenger. After a few minutes, in my sleep, I felt something as soft as a baby hug, smoother than cheese, waking me up. I still had the mindset of myself in school so I woke up very quickly knowing that it might be one of my teachers who have found me asleep in class and I was in for a punishment.
When I pulled my tiredness off the seat, I  felt a strong odor running through my nose to my senses via my whole body system. I didn't know and still don't know how I became strong in less than a millisecond of inhaling this memorable scent. I found myself up, strong like a real man, seated on my seat with my bag of books on my lap. I hadn't looked at this person who was to sit next to me yet but my expectations were really high. She must be beautiful for her  to own this odor. Then I heard an auto-auto tuned voice whispering " excuse me," while trying to find her way to my neighboring seat. I tried to coil my legs but the space wasn't yet enough for this angel, her beauty and her odor to pass. So I stood up to give space for her. This's when I had an eye contact with this undoubtedly the most perfect creature ever seen on earth. I took a quick scan at her whole body while she was still struggling to settle on her seat. My body heated up, my ribs were no longer made of bone. I felt like something, like a small piercing diamond rock, has been thrown through my brain and informed to wake up all my senses for a ride downtown. And now they were all singing songs of different languages in my head just next to the car we were to use for the ride.
Within no minute the bus took off. I realized I've been standing for sometime and now the lady was looking at me wondering why I wasn't resuming my seat. I looked at her to confirm if really she is human or an angel sent to spy on me. Our eyes met. I still remember the feeling as if it happened yesterday. It was an ultimate blend of ecstasy and fear all together. I could feel my body parts having their ride downtown. Within no minutes I realized I was addicted to her. I kept staring at her nervously taking as much of that beautiful face as I could.
The funny thing is that she did the same too so our eyes met more than five times. My lips were vibrating and was unable to spell a word. One of the guys having the ride downtown tried to whisper a greeting but was distributed by the other lazy ones. And there I was, seated, unable to move any of my body parts nor spell a word.
This happened back and forth for the rest of the journey drowning deeper into the experience. I was so nervously wreck. The journey ended and I never saw her again. Maybe she went outside the country to contest for Miss World
__________________________
Well, being attracted to each other at first sight is a nice start. The challenge is when you fall in love at first sight. I was never at ease and wasn't able to even say a word to her at that moment and we were seated next to each other. I'd never felt so nervous before and there after. My first experience of love at first sight was so intense and got me blaming myself, why didn't I strike a conversation?
In love science, like attracts like.  When you walk into a room full of people of different genders, you'll realize a sense of attraction to a few potential partners and you'll find yourself having no business with the rest of the group. It's absolutely normal. Then maybe you realize that one of the potential partners is also attracted to you, grabbing your whole attention, Love at first sight it is.
So you should come up with ways of avoiding loosing him/her due to nervousness or other reasons. Read more on;5 ways To Avoid Nervousness

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Silence Is Gold