IT CAME SLOWLY

I  never thought this would happen.
It took time i came so slowly.
buh took all of me wholly
I never knew i would fall in love again
Although love had cost me a lot of pain
It like floods started by a drop of rain
Now you have no idea how much
 you mean to me. Just be good to me.
I know how it feels when you say im  your world.
 While im there lacking even a word.
Falling in love with you is like falling in a pit without hit a bottom.
It doesn't matter the background we both come from.
What matters is,will we be together during and after prom?
You have all my time,all the attention,because i can't be at ease without you.
I wont talk about how good your kisses are,
I would rather talk about how tasty your lips are.
.......TO BE CONTINUED
Click to Read More
 
this can be the last post, comment if you want more posts
thank you


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.