DIME PIECE

The piece of my life, rare to find
The Dime that took me years to find
Miss to my wife, I won't mind
I saw you I became blind
Unable to see any prettier soul
I heard your voice I became deaf
Unable to hear sweeter lips
Don't make it brief 'cos I like it
Will last forever if you too like it
They say Love is blind, I hope they won't unblind it
You see the love awaiting us, close your eyes we go pick it
I thought they were mad when they said " I'm up all night thinking bout you," I thought they were exaggerative when they said "you mean the world to me," I thought they were to please when they said,    "you are all I need, what of food?"
I thought you should know that all these, to name a few, have come to pass from the first day I saw you
I saw my dime piece, I saw the walking angel mistakenly on earth
When you walk past any group of creatures, all turn to have a glance at your worth
In their eyesight, none can barely breathe
I want me glued to your side
I want you deep in my life
I want to hold your hands in public; show to the world that you are mine ; walk past haters and admirers
Show the world how it is done; No Juliet No Romeo, No Clyde no Bonnie ; only you and me in a world full of fakes
So as long as I live you be my only soulmate ; what we have is timeless; my love for you is stainless; we can make it endless; leave everyone speechless; and the heartless will start looking for one; and the restless will be most pleased with the one: We shall have modeled the whole thing, when we are gone everyone shall celebrate us . Legacy.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.