How To Make Your First Date successfully

How to make your first date successful
There was a day I went to visit my aunt who had lived in the city most of her lifetime. As we sat waiting for tea to be prepared, she was greatly concerned about my wellbeing. She asked alot of questions on how I'm going on with my youthfulness and among them was do you have a girlfriend. I intended to say No but to the love of my loved one at least I was honest to her. I didn't actually know why she asked that question but from her reaction I realized that she was positive. She then asked me if I have ever took her on a date or a walk... Of which I said No and went ahead to say that I was planning to do so the following weekend. I was honest. Then she told me of how her first date was . What she said really touched me and I learnt alot from how the date was actually conducted. This article would be very helpful for anyone going for a date with a new catch and more-so if it's your first date.
1. Keep time.
If you're going out for the first time with someone you've never went out with, try to be punctual. If you promised to pick her at 8pm don't make it 9 or 10. She might start thinking otherwise. You might be having a problem with time keeping but try your best so that she comes to realize it when you are already together and at the peek of love.
2. Give full attention
If another beautiful woman or good looking man passes by , try not to look for more than one second. Concentrate more on the food or drink and the story you are telling each other. Concentration will help you avoid driving attention to anything else going on around you. The more the attention you give to her or him the more he or she will feel you are truly interested.
3. Be gentle.
This is very important for someone you are going out with for the first time. You understand that they will be more interested in knowing your personality. Keep it cool, do not argue with him or her, do not talk too much , do not talk too loud, do not be the driver; let both of you be passengers. Keep it Gentle , keep it moderate, keep it cool.
4. Ask relevant questions
You understand it might be/is the first time for the two of you to have such a session. There must be things you need to know about each other. Keep your questions answerable. Don't get too deep into your partners life, some people dislike that. Avoid questions like, what's your mother's occupation. You can ask for what they like most and try to create some time so that the two of you can do it together.
Not forgetting, let her decide on the meal that she wants first, then you also give an order for the same meal such that it won't seem like you are disliking her choices.
As a gentleman, after the date, drive her home or pay for her taxi ride back home. You can also try making the day end better . Example, " I had a great day with you, can't wait to see you again. I wish the stars shone brighter to chase darkness away for us to spend more time . This has been the best day of my life.Have a good night. I need you tomorrow and the days henceforth." Give her a tight hug before letting go her hands slowly. As soon as you get home, text her and continue giving credits to be day😁.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)